If the mountain was smooth, you couldn't climb it~

Crafting Encaustic! Bringing the beauty of beeswax to creatives worldwide~



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So

This is SO fantastic!
I am so terrified...
This is SO God's path for me!
I am so scared of where this is taking me....
This is SO exciting!
I am so filled with doubt I could vomit....
This is SO what I am suited to accomplish!
I am so weary and washed out.....
My life is SO much a blessed testimony!
I am so frightened of how far this is stretching me....
The SO will forever outweighs the so.....SO I continue to take the next step and I am a GO! God is it. encaustikits official sales day one....in love. trish

1 comment:

  1. Trish...I am so excited for you. I can't wait to help spread the word of encaustikits. It is so wonderful to see God working through you. Caring, touching, encouraging and sharing in so many ways. Your trust is contagious. Your love is felt and seen all around you. Keep that glow going.......... Sue

    ReplyDelete